Saturday 14 August 2010

oredi 6th week for this sem...

this is my last sem for A level in inti...
this wed...
i still went for movie as usual..
then rushing back home to fetch my sis to tuition before i leave my home to inti...
after packing and settle all my things...
it's around 6.30+...
then i fetch my sis to tuition...
reaching inti at 7+...
then go to meet kim and geik they all at pizza...
1st time i drive to KLIA myself...
it's really syok though i don't know they way...
just follow the board will do...
taking photo at airport...
then leave...
only for 1 hours 18 minutes,the parking fee is rm6.50...
still owing mui geik...
paiseh leh...
then the way back...
mui geik is the one who driving...
actually her skill not bad de...
just dont know what she scare...
then..she suddenly very got form...
fetch us go nilai spring...
that's the way we pass through the night before taking AS result...

it was really tiring...i straight away sleep after i get back to room...
then the next day morning...
i get my result...
it's just same as my forecast...
i didn't feel happy or sad at all...
just normal...
but it makes me don't know which field should i choose...
really makes me BLUR~

thu night...
we just sleep til 8++ only wake...
then go for dinner...
this is the 1st time i had my dinner for more than1 hour...
i really cant accept it...
omg..
then we go search for watching meteor...
but we wait till 12 to 1+...
still not yet see it...
then we go back to hostel...
so sad...
i go finish my remaining homework...
it takes me till 3...
go back sleep...
and again....
i'm the earliest to sleep...
hehe

fri...
i face a mental and physical problem...
but now things settle...
i just hope i can be tougher...
no more tears...
no more complaint...
no more playing...
all the best to you guys,dude...

No comments: