Monday 9 August 2010

again having fun...but smtg horrible cuming...

last week...only tue i'm staying at home..
the other days stay at inti...
wed stay at inti after class...
as usual...
wed is my movie day...
use alot money eat eat n buy buy...
sure got to do homework also la...
cause too tired...
just finish few sentence...
go back sleep already lor...
then...
wed just use up too much money and watch SALT...
nice movie...

thu...
as usual go class till 4...
then...
go back sleep if not mistaken...
night all go for dinner together...
then we go sing k for 2 hours...
twice in a week...
haha...
after finish sing k...
when going back...
meet sam...the mc of 30 hour famine...
he's going to leave the next day...
so go sing k with them lor...
continuously...
i play for 5 hours++
it's damn tired but happy...
after sing k...
we go meet daddy(kenny)...
pity him...that time only he's going to have his dinner...
cham cham...
then go snap photo with them along the way back...
i go back at around 2++...
but yet don't know why i cant fall asleep...
i keep my eye open til 4 only i get sleep...

the next day class is 8am...
then...
it's extremely tiring...
after class..
i go take my forcast result...
it's not what i want but is what i should get...
though it's the fact...
but i really feel sad...
especially when my bio teacher tell me i'm going to get B for my fav subject...
it's extremely hurt...
and make me do this decision...
if i really get B for my bio...
i'm going to give up my medic...
and going to take IB...

although almost all the people beside me advise me to take medic and never give up...
but i really not dare to take the risk...
it's for my future...
i really scare i'll regret...
tired of making decision...
damn tired!!!
no long have confidence in taking medic..
i'm going to get my result on thu...
i have completely no idea what i want to be and who i am...
what should i do???

No comments: