Thursday 19 May 2011

2nd sem for IB

my semester break is going to end in this way...
a boring and meaningless holiday...
i expected too much for this holiday...that's what i can say...
my genting trip has past.
tomorrow will be the day i go back inti and face all those responsibility again...
The second semester for IB is going to start...
new vision here:
1.Study hard and do constant revision for my coming sem
2.At least go swim or play frisbee...dun stay at room once free...
3.Score at least 3.5 and above.3.8 will be the best.
4.Update blog more often.i hope to hav memories.
5.My team...will maintain a good working environment and events go success.
6.Library will be my favourable place.
7.Read more newspaper and at least 2 books per month.
8.Build up good relationship with coursemate.

No comments: