Tuesday 1 February 2011

the 1st post in 2011

the 1st post in 2011 should be done on 1st jan.
due to my laziness,my post start at 1st feb.
after tomorrow,it's CNY,which i usually enjoy the most.
It's the 1st year my CNY celebration without my grandpa.
It causes no celebration allowed,no feeling for coming CNY.
What i hope is just everyone stay happy and healthy for this year.

For what i have done in the previous month?
it's still the same.Working and earning money will be the 1st choice.
this time,i feel that my holiday is much more meaningful compare to the previous one.
Though it's still holiday and working time,
i go for trips and have a bonding time with MG them.

Besides,i go for Youth empowerment camp,which i never gone before.
It's really happy and enjoying camp.
I know a lot of people there.
The most memorable is during the 1st day we all meet and know each other,we go for movie in Alamanda.
Though the movie is abit bored,i enjoy it very much.
It's really for bonding purpose.
YEC makes me learn a lot of things and even make "my network" become wider.
It's really worth for me to drive back to INTI on the last day of the camp.
I really enjoy it very much.

Next,it's the christmas that just past.
It's the 1st time i gone through Christmas without party.
It's boring.
It's the same case with New year eve.
 

No comments: