Sunday 5 July 2009

finally got time..

report bout my life these few weeks...hehe...

1st bout d event tat i involve...
finally all ting go 2 d end on d 1st of july...
reli happy coz keep on play....hehe...

2nd my test...
all finish...

3rd is my assignment...
finally finish n pass up...

4th...i donate blood again leh...
reli syok...
coz...can help ppl...
can get 5 marks 4 mpw leh..
syok...

5th...everyting go fine...
suddenly feel like a busy life go 2 d end...
but smtg more terrible is going 2 reach me...
reli start worry bout my final exam...

at inti....
i oredi stay here 4 2 months...
everyting go well...
me n frenz here enjoy life...
enjoy yam cha,gossiping,sing k n study time...
not like form 6 juz studying n doing hw...
tats y i dun regret staying here n study here...
but i reli miss last time having fun wif papa they all...
n doing revision wif ttw they all...
miss u all so much...

No comments: